Are your siloed applications prohibiting your business from being more productive? Let us help you discover a consolidation platform you may already be using for simple conferencing and collaboration: Microsoft Teams. We can leverage the tools Microsoft has created to bring together your business applications onto a single platform that saves hours every day.
Combine Your Business Applications Under One Common Platform
- Businesses we work with often have multiple business applications they work with to run their day-to-day operations – one may be for sales, one for operations, one for marketing, and one for customer service. End users bounce between these applications throughout the workday.
- When the amount of time savings is added if those activities and applications were brought under a single platform, that could represent significant change for an organization.
- While Teams does not replace those applications, it does represent a consolidation platform. What we’ve seen with our customers is we can leverage the tools Microsoft has created to bring together those business applications onto a single platform.
- Teams becomes the vehicle by which we can surface and ultimately deploy those applications.
- We are seeing organizations that have a large user base in Teams, currently used for chat, collaboration, and video conferencing, seamlessly integrate formerly siloed business applications into Teams. This creates synergy and efficiency that saves hours of time per day. This can have an immense impact on the productivity of the organization.
- View Part 3: Combining Business Applications Under One Platform.
We can partner with your organization to surface these types of opportunities to make your business more efficient. We can take disparate systems and bring them together. We’d love the opportunity to start a conversation.