Do you have redundant and inefficient tasks taking place in your organization? Of course, but who wants to admit it? We have discovered additional functionality within MS Teams that goes a long way towards eliminating time wasting activity in your business. Intrigued?
Eliminate Repetitive Tasks with Microsoft Teams
- How can Microsoft Teams be leveraged to eliminate and or replace redundant and inefficient tasks in your organization?
- Let’s say you have a sales team making outgoing phone calls. They only want to make that call when that company is open. Prior to making the phone call, a spreadsheet, post-it note, or colleague had to be involved to help find those business hours. Once armed with that information, the original application is accessed, and the phone call is made. This back and forth between applications takes the user out of context and needlessly eats up a lot of time.
- By leveraging the capabilities of Microsoft Teams, the business hours lookup can be integrated with a chat bot, instantly retrieving information with a simple company inquiry. The chat bot can be programmed to access the data that was once housed separately. The sales agent stays within the same context, saving time, and making more phone calls. Adding these time savings across your organization nets big benefits. This simple example represents one of many use cases we have encountered that result in significant benefits to the organization.
- Microsoft has invested heavily in extending and building out a platform that can now be customized in ways that required custom programming in the past. If you’re intrigued by how Teams can further be expanded and deployed within your organization to surface business critical actions, let’s start a conversation.
- View Part 2: Eliminating Repetitive Tasks.