Leaf Software Solutions is happy to be an Underwriting Sponsor for the Indianapolis Business Journal Power Breakfast Series – Technology taking place at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis on February 15, 2023.
When you attend this event, you’ll hear from top tech entrepreneurs, investors, and up-and-comers who are building the city’s technology economy. Questions for the panelists include:
Q: Why is TechPoint’s effort to grow the state’s tech workforce so important?
Q: Have layoffs in the tech industry eased the local workforce crunch?
Q: Are tech firm pushing more people to return to the office?
Q: What’s the outlook for venture investment in 2023?
The event kicks off with a keynote from Mung Chiang, President of Purdue University followed by a discussion with the following featured panelists:
- Anushree M Bag, Chief Information Officer, Indiana Department of Child Services
- Amy Brown, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Authenticx
- Emil Ekiyor, Chief Executive Officer, InnoPower
- Scott McCorkle, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, MetaCX
- Ting Gootee, CFA, CAIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, TechPoint
- Moderated by Susan Orr, Technology Reporter, Indianapolis Business Journal
Networking starts at 7:30AM with the program commencing at 8:00AM. Reserve your seat here: https://www.ibj.com/events/2023/power-breakfast-series-technology
Please register by February 9, 2023. Tickets are $55 for IBJ Subscribers, $65 for non-subscribers. Corporate tables of 10 are available for $1,100 and include table signage and a listing in both the program and event thank you ad.
What can Leaf Software Solutions do for you? Please contact us at email@example.com or use our contact form and we’d be happy to start a conversation.